Sue Bradley wrote The Ryder News (a.k.a. "Sue's News") until 2021.
The Ryder News is now written by Kathy Kallestad and is published by the McLean County Independent out of Garrison, ND.

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Ryder News Jan 2, 2020

Ryder News for Jan. 2, 2020 


Once again, it’s an early deadline so I have no news except my own! 
Rick and Levi Sprinkle spent an early Christmas Eve with me and then they went to Makoti to open gifts. On Christmas Day, Rick, Shawna, Levi and Gage came to my house and we enjoyed a very fun day opening gifts and watching Rick and Levi play with the Nascar Race Track that Levi got for Christmas. Later we all went to Makoti to eat a wonderful evening meal that Shawna and Gage fixed. I got to play with a variety of toys that Santa brought Levi. 

Now I need everyone to get ahold of me with their Christmas News. I shared mine so now it is your turn to share yours!! 


Upcoming Events: 

Jan. 5--9:15 a.m. Sunday School at Calvary Church in Ryder for preschool through adult. 
Jan. 5--10:30 a.m. Calvary Church Worship Service in Ryder. 
No information on Lutheran Church Services. 
Jan. 3--7 p.m. Bingo at the Ryder Community Club..Ryder school gym. 
Jan. 6--12 noon. Ryder Senior Citizens. All area seniors are welcome. Come and see what we do and maybe decide to join our club. Potluck soup and sandwich meal.