Sue Bradley wrote The Ryder News (a.k.a. "Sue's News") until 2021.
The Ryder News is now written by Kathy Kallestad and is published by the McLean County Independent out of Garrison, ND.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Ryder News Jan 15, 2015



Ryder News Jan. 15, 2015

   Right now, I have very little for news items…I may have to add some of my own or start to make it up. Maybe the weather was just too cold for people to get out and do things so they had nothing to tell me. 

   I didn’t go to dialysis with Kenny on Thursday during the blizzardy weather. I had awakened at 2:30 that morning and couldn’t go back to sleep so I knew if I had to sit for 3 ½  hours with him I’d more than likely kill somebody…I do need my sleep!

   Annette Hansen Rockeman left me a message on Sue’s News, she said, “I especially like the photo of the Landon's that you shared. They sure are looking great. So glad my parents got to attend the party.”


Christmas at the Hal Severance Home: The back row: L to R: Colin holding Madden; Sierra, Gabe, Casey, Jeanna, Hal, Jeff, Clint. Front Row: L to R: Sharrah holding Mayli; Stephanie holding Harrison; Carly holding Abby; Nicole with Nora standing in front of her and Nolan to her left.
   Hal and Jeanna Severance had the pleasure of having all their kids and their families celebrate Christmas together on December 26. While they were together they had a family picture taken. They have grown into quite a bunch!

   Jim and Doris Ann Zieman stopped in to visit us Sunday afternoon bringing along an apple pie and a birthday gift for me. As a matter of fact, I did receive a lot of nice cards via the mail and also a ton of birthday wishes via Facebook. 

   It was my birthday on Monday so after my oncologist appointment, Kenny and I celebrated mine and Johnny’s birthday at their home. He turned 6 and I told him I was 7. It is so easy to fool little kids!

   For those wishing to send cards of sympathy, etc. to Gayle Wilson Albert, widow of Jerome Albert, her address is: Gayle Albert, 5645 Twin Lake Terrace, Crystal, MN, 55429-2834.

   That’s it for the news. Hope I will have more next time so get busy and do something and then tell me about it!! Thanks in advance. By the way, warmer weather is coming so they say!